Weebly allows all users including free account holders to edit the source HTML / CSS. This opens up big opportunity for webmasters to add any kind of features to their site just by modifying the source code and adding a piece of HTML on the page using embed code element.
Contact us if you have any tips and tricks and want to share with all Weebly users. Follow us to get latest updates.
- Inline CSS, Scripts and HTML can be added directly on the page using “Embed Code” element.
- Page level CSS and Scripts can be added using header and footer code section of the page.
- Site level CSS and Scripts can be added under header and footer code section of site settings.
- Blog post level codes need to be added under header and footer code section of blog settings.
You can also modify the source CSS and the HTML layouts in Weebly code editor which can be accessed under “Theme > Edit HTML / CSS”. We covered all possibilities of editing the source code and created these tips for adding new features.
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes