Google Chrome is currently the most popular web browser worldwide owing to its numerous features and security. Moreover, Chrome extensions allows users to add more or modify functionality in Chrome without changing the browsers native code. You can download extensions...
Weebly offers basic elements to start building your website. These basic elements are no more sufficient to have a trendy site. Plugins and widgets are additional piece of code that enhances or adds a functionality of your Weebly site. Weebly...
What is Parallax? Parallax is a section allows to scroll the elements by keeping the background image, video or color fixed thus creating an attractive effect. It is more suitable for 100% width themes nevertheless you can add on any part...
Bootstrap is a framework works based on the grid layout dividing the width of the viewing area into twelve equal parts. There are many default components like tables, alerts, modals, etc. which can be added without any coding skill. But...
Forms are important and unavoidable part of any website. Bootstrap 4 uses the standard HTML5 form elements to add variety of elements within a form. In this article let us explore on how to create different styles of forms in Bootstrap...
Bootstrap allows to create beautiful tables using the CSS framework. Version 4 has some new classes for inverting the table color and making the table responsive. In this tutorial we will discuss various possibilities of creating Bootstrap 4 tables. Default...
In our previous article we had explained how to insert raw codes in WordPress post. There are also scenarios where you might be interested in showing the result of the code snippet. The code can contain script, styles and plain...
Weebly’s drag and drop editor is one of the easiest and lively editor we have seen in site building arena. For a normal user, the real advantage is to view the changes within the editor without the need of seeing...
In our previous article we have seen how to add horizontal image flip widget on your site. In this article we will share step by step instruction on how to add vertical image flip widget in Weebly site. The widget will...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes