Wibiya toolbar services was closed by the owner company Conduit at the end of December 2013. This article is left here only for reference.
What is Web Toolbar?
Web toolbar sits in at the bottom or top of your site which offers the site visitors to engage in various activities like bookmarking, web chat and content sharing through social networking sites. At the same time providing opportunity for the site owners to monitor geography wise traffic, online users and famous content in the site.
What is Wibiya?
Wibiya provides web toolbar with various interactive features for your site including options for you to earn money from your site. Note Wibiya does not provide AdSense integration.
What can you do with Wibiya Toolbar?
- Provide RSS feed of your Blog
- Convert your Blog text to an attractive Video with audio and background music
- Monitor online users and Offers Online Web Chat
- Social Content Sharing with Pinterest, Digg, Twitter, Facebook and much more.
- Facility to Bookmark your page with various networks
- Translation your content dynamically to various languages.
- Money Making opportunities with programs like Infolinks
How to Get Started with Wibiya Toolbar?
- Go to Wibiya.com.
- Select Login or “Get it Now” button.
- Provide you site detail, select your website type and select Create New.
- Create an Account by providing your email, password and select Get your Bar. You have the options to select App buttons in your web bar like Twitter, Facebook like and Realtime user status.
- Download the plugin if you are a WordPress user, otherwise select the link below the WordPress logo.
- Select the platform or select the add code directly to your site (Website And Other Blog Platforms Button):
- The web bar code will be displayed as below:
- Copy and paste the code before </body> tag of your site.
- Click Activate button in Wibiya account. Once the web bar is activated you can login to your account to add, delete and rearrange the apps in your web bar. The changes you do inside your account are automatically updated in the web bar and you need not to copy paste the code to your site every time you change.
- You will be shown options for customizing your Wibiya Bar.
You can also generate the code after log in to your Wibiya account.
You can customize what are the buttons you want to show in your toolbar under My Applications tab. You can also click “+ Add More Apps” buttons to see many other Apps classified under various categories and select the suitable one required for your site.
Apps in the Wibiya Toolbar can easily be enabled, removed or edited. Moving the mouse over the App box will show the options for Enabling, Editing or Removing in a transparent block. You can just disable if you do not want and then enable it whenever you would like to add it in the toolbar. The tool bar buttons can be easily rearranged using Rearrange Toolbar button.
Wibiya also offers various advertising programs for web publishers and you can apply for these programs and diversify your online earnings.
You can also monitor the usage of the apps in your toolbar under your account’s Dashboard.
This will help you to get the detailed analysis of your visitor’s behavior like what is the content they are sharing more and what are the pages they are bookmarking. You can use this analysis to improve your site and provide more optimized experience to your site visitors.