Apple unveiled slew of features in WWDC 2023 help on June 5th. You will soon get new products like Vision Pro headset, 15-inch MacBook Air, upgraded Mac Pro and Mac […]
This is a technology world and all of us use one or other device for professional and personal reasons. You may encounter issues when using devices and apps. You don’t need to be tech nerd to solve simple problems or use shortcuts on the apps.
In this tech tips section we cover articles related to fixes for troubleshooting, shortcuts and how-to tutorials that make your life easy and improve the productivity. We cover products from Microsoft, Google and Apple like Windows 10, iPhone, Mac, Chrome, etc.
If you have any tips want to share with the community, share with us by submitting it as a guest post.
Finder app in Mac comes with sidebar, file/folder view area and a set of toolbar icons on top. Many Mac users do not know that they can add or remove […]
In our previous article, we have explained how to schedule shutdown from Terminal on Mac. Though using Terminal app is an easy option, every time you need to open the […]
Spotlight has been a very longstanding feature of macOS, offering an easy and convenient way to search for files and launch applications. You can see the results category wise including […]
Spotlight is a default search feature that comes with macOS (and iOS). Though this is a powerful tool, it has lot of limitations. So, many Mac users prefer to use […]
By default, Windows will send the files to Recycle Bin whenever you delete them. Over time, there will be plenty of deleted files and folders accumulated in your Recycle Bin […]
Automatically scheduling shutdown of your Mac is useful for saving energy, managing tasks or simply following a schedule. Perhaps you don’t want to wait 30 more minutes for an app […]
Finder is the app in macOS for file browsing like File Explorer in Windows. This is a super simple app having a right sidebar, file/folder display area and toolbar. Selecting […]
Parallels Desktop is a simple and productive way to create virtual machine setup in Mac. The app supports both Intel based as well as Apple M1/M2 chips and you do […]
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows WiFi Connection Issue
- ROYGBIV or VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Create a Free Weebly Blog
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Up to $500 Free Google Ads Coupon Codes