Many users do not know that you can use the Microsoft Edge browser in different mode. You can use in guest mode, InPrivate mode, compatibility mode for Internet Explorer and...
This is a technology world and all of us use one or other device for professional and personal reasons. You may encounter issues when using devices and apps. You don’t need to be tech nerd to solve simple problems or use shortcuts on the apps.
In this tech tips section we cover articles related to fixes for troubleshooting, shortcuts and how-to tutorials that make your life easy and improve the productivity. We cover products from Microsoft, Google and Apple like Windows 10, iPhone, Mac, Chrome, etc.
If you have any tips want to share with the community, share with us by submitting it as a guest post.
In Windows 11, Microsoft finally get rid of their infamous and iconic Internet Explorer browser. You will only have Edge which is based on Google’s Chromium codebase. Therefore, you will...
iPhone Mail app allows you add multiple email accounts and manage them with single app. You can easily add Gmail, Yahoo! and any other custom emails and switch across them...
Windows has two set of user roles by default – administrator and standard user. Though standard users can install programs, you need admin access for modifying system files. In this...
In our earlier article, we have explained how to use dark mode in Google Chrome browser. Chrome dark mode works based on your device setup. Nowadays, Google also offers a...
With every new Windows version, Microsoft tries experimenting new features with Start menu. Most of the time it backfires as users do not want to change their behavior just for...
Archiving or zipping in computer terminology means compressing the files into smaller size, so they take less space in your computer’s hard drive. It is useful when you have large...
Mail is a handy app in iPhone for handling emails. Though you can use independent apps like Gmail, it is easy to manage multiple email accounts with single Mail app....
Windows offers many commands and utilities to keep your computer up and running with optimized performance. CHKDSK is one of the Windows commands (DOS Commands in earlier days) that stands...
Mac comes with secured operating system that is stronger than Windows OS. This is sufficient when you are handling computer single handedly. However, when you share your Mac with family...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free Google Ads Coupon Codes