“Gboard – the Google Keyboard” is the official keyboard layout app from Google. Most Android phone models use this as a default keyboard while users can also install custom keyboard...
This is a technology world and all of us use one or other device for professional and personal reasons. You may encounter issues when using devices and apps. You don’t need to be tech nerd to solve simple problems or use shortcuts on the apps.
In this tech tips section we cover articles related to fixes for troubleshooting, shortcuts and how-to tutorials that make your life easy and improve the productivity. We cover products from Microsoft, Google and Apple like Windows 10, iPhone, Mac, Chrome, etc.
If you have any tips want to share with the community, share with us by submitting it as a guest post.
Things move with the speed of light in this digital world. Notifications in your smartphones help you to keep up to date on the happenings. However, you have to be...
You need a username or email address and password to login into websites and apps. With hundreds of free and premium services available in this digital world, managing passwords is...
Earlier days mobile phones had rigid operating systems with little or no customization features. Even today, Apple’s iOS has limited options to customize the default keyboard layout. Fortunately, Android provides...
Data breach has become more common even with big technology and internet companies. The only option for users is to have a strong password and change it frequently. This will...
Safari is the default browser app comes with macOS. Though the browser works faster in a new Mac, you will find it become slow over period. Unfortunately, you can’t uninstall...
Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge offers simple way to reset your browser from the settings page. In addition, you can also repair Edge app in Windows to fix problems. However,...
Google Chrome offers lot of settings that you can change to customize the appearance. In addition, there are thousands of extensions for Chrome to enhance your browsing experience. However, playing...
We all know that too much screen time is not good. However, we do not realize how much time we are spending in front of our mobile phone screens. Using...
Whether on mobile or desktop devices, browsers are one of the unavoidable apps that everyone need for browsing. Though the appearance of browser apps like Chrome, Edge, Safari and Firefox...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free Google Ads Coupon Codes