Embedding Twitter Timeline Widget to Weebly
Adding Twitter timeline to your Weebly site offers a increased social interaction for your visitors. Here is the step by step process of how you can embed Twitter timeline widget to your Weebly site.
Creating Twitter Timeline Widget
- Login to your Twitter account.
- Click on the Settings button and then click on the Settings option.
- Choose the Widgets link from the list of options available in left side.
- Click on Create New button.
- You can see the new screen for creating a user widget as shown in the below picture.
- Customize the widget and click on the “Create widget” button.
- Copy the embed code generated in your clipboard.
Adding Twitter Widget to Weebly Site
- Drag and drop “Embed Code” element in the content area where you want to display the Twitter widget box.
- Paste the embed code copied from Twitter inside the embed code element.
- You can see your Twitter timeline is displayed in the widget along with the options to follow and tweet box.
Sample Twitter Timeline Widget
Here is how the embedded Twitter widget will look like in your Weebly site:
Tweets by @WebNots
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.