Microsoft Edge is based out of the source Chromium code from Google. However, Microsoft revamped their browser in recent days to add plenty of additional features which are not available...
Browsers are the face to internet. Here you can get tips and tricks for all browsers and learn how to troubleshoot various errors on browsers. We have more than 100 articles on Google Chrome to learn the complete features of the browser. Also, you can learn other popular browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Edge.
If you have any tips to share with the online community, send your article to us.
Google Chrome is the popular browser; however, it is one of the apps that consumes high battery power, RAM and CPU. Due to this high resource consumption, Chrome app will...
Google Chrome is the popular browser to make your browsing experience pleasant and easier. However, you may face strange problems when viewing webpages especially when you changed the default browser...
Edge is the default browser in Windows and all webpages will open in Edge by default. Though the latest Chromium based Edge works well, it can be sluggish sometime. When...
Sometimes, while surfing a website on the internet with Chrome you may get an error mentioning ‘Your connection is not private’. Google Chrome indicates that the connection to the website...
Microsoft tried lot of new features in Windows 11 and with their new Chromium based Edge browser. Edge bar is one such an attempt to combine the widgets feature in...
Earlier days reading content from any website was easier without privacy issues. However, things have been changed considerably and nowadays websites ask for different permissions for showing relevant content. Though...
Earlier days Website owners used to add social sharing icons on their webpages. It helped readers to quickly share the content they like on Facebook, Twitter, and other social platforms....
The latest Chromium based Microsoft Edge browser has lots of useful features. Taking web capture or screenshot of webpages is one such feature that many readers would need. This works...
Google Chrome by default allows to block intrusive advertisements on websites. You can enable this feature from Chrome settings page as we have explained in this article. However, this default...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows WiFi Connection Issue
- ROYGBIV or VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Create a Free Weebly Blog
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Up to $500 Free Google Ads Coupon Codes