Microsoft Edge is the default browser comes with Windows 11. Earlier, Edge browser was getting updates along with Windows operating system updates. However, this has been changed with Chromium based...
Browsers are the face to internet. Here you can get tips and tricks for all browsers and learn how to troubleshoot various errors on browsers. We have more than 100 articles on Google Chrome to learn the complete features of the browser. Also, you can learn other popular browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Edge.
If you have any tips to share with the online community, send your article to us.
Software updates bring changes to make user’s life easier. However, some changes can easily annoy users and force them to look for alternative or try to downgrade to previous version....
YouTube is the largest video streaming website primarily focusing on Android and iPhone users. The smartphone apps are most popular for watching videos. Surprisingly Google does not offer any desktop...
Many users do not know that you can use the Microsoft Edge browser in different mode. You can use in guest mode, InPrivate mode, compatibility mode for Internet Explorer and...
In Windows 11, Microsoft finally get rid of their infamous and iconic Internet Explorer browser. You will only have Edge which is based on Google’s Chromium codebase. Therefore, you will...
Many publishers like us rely on advertising revenue for running the site and life. We use Google AdSense and there are many other Google partners sell ad inventory for publishers....
Google Chrome offers many default features that may not be useful for all users. Bookmarks bar is one of the items in the browser’s interface that appears on all tabs....
In our earlier article, we have explained how to use the default link preview feature in iPhone. Unfortunately, link preview is not used much in desktop browsers like Google Chrome....
Many of us close apps in PC or Mac by clicking on the close button and think it is done. However, in many situations, the apps once opened will continue...
Google Chrome offers different modes for browsing websites. You can use use regular mode, as a guest user or use the private browsing mode. You can open an incognito window...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free Google Ads Coupon Codes