Hyperlinks are essential part of internet to connect websites together. When you want to copy a link in Chrome, you can right-click on the link and select “Copy link address”...
Browsers are the face to internet. Here you can get tips and tricks for all browsers and learn how to troubleshoot various errors on browsers. We have more than 100 articles on Google Chrome to learn the complete features of the browser. Also, you can learn other popular browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Edge.
If you have any tips to share with the online community, send your article to us.
Developer Tools is the best way to analyze elements on a webpage and find the source code. Generally, you can find all CSS styles with link to the source file...
Safari is a browser app that comes with iPhone as part of iOS. This is a default browser iPhone to open links from Mails, Messages and other apps. Though Safari...
Sometimes you need to rush for a meeting or presentation when reading an interesting article on a website. Browsers offers an easy option to bookmark or favorite the page and...
Google Chrome is the popular browser to get the information on your fingertips. However, it will show you more than hundred different errors when something goes wrong. Some errors are...
Microsoft Edge is the default browser in Windows 11. Since, Microsoft retired IE, you either need to use Edge or look for other browsers like Google Chrome. Though the latest...
Google Chrome Web Store has thousands of free extensions and themes to customize the browser. However, the extensions you install on Chrome will have full control of all the sites...
Google Chrome browser stores all the sites you have visited over a long period to form history. The cached data will be available and used to reload the pages when...
Microsoft Edge is based out of the source Chromium code from Google. However, Microsoft revamped their browser in recent days to add plenty of additional features which are not available...
Google Chrome is the popular browser; however, it is one of the apps that consumes high battery power, RAM and CPU. Due to this high resource consumption, Chrome app will...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows WiFi Connection Issue
- ROYGBIV or VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Create a Free Weebly Blog
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Up to $500 Free Google Ads Coupon Codes