Google Chrome by default allows to block intrusive advertisements on websites. You can enable this feature from Chrome settings page as we have explained in this article. However, this default...
Browsers are the face to internet. Here you can get tips and tricks for all browsers and learn how to troubleshoot various errors on browsers. We have more than 100 articles on Google Chrome to learn the complete features of the browser. Also, you can learn other popular browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Edge.
If you have any tips to share with the online community, send your article to us.
In our earlier article, we have explained the complete list of command URL shortcuts you can use in Edge browser. If you have noticed, the latest Chromium based Edge browser...
Step by step instructions on how to add webpage shortcut in home screen of iPhone and other iOS devices to quickly open the sites in Safari.
Browsers throw different type of errors while using. Fixing issues like browser lock-ups, slowness, page not displaying or add-ons not responding come with specific solutions. However, the most recommended solutions...
You need a username or email address and password to login into websites and apps. With hundreds of free and premium services available in this digital world, managing passwords is...
Data breach has become more common even with big technology and internet companies. The only option for users is to have a strong password and change it frequently. This will...
Safari is the default browser app comes with macOS. Though the browser works faster in a new Mac, you will find it become slow over period. Unfortunately, you can’t uninstall...
Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge offers simple way to reset your browser from the settings page. In addition, you can also repair Edge app in Windows to fix problems. However,...
Google Chrome offers lot of settings that you can change to customize the appearance. In addition, there are thousands of extensions for Chrome to enhance your browsing experience. However, playing...
Whether on mobile or desktop devices, browsers are one of the unavoidable apps that everyone need for browsing. Though the appearance of browser apps like Chrome, Edge, Safari and Firefox...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- ROYGBIV or VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Up to $500 Free Google Ads Coupon Codes