Domain Name System or DNS helps to map the numeric IP address to a human memorable website address. With this mapping, you can easily remember the domain names like facebook.com...
Browsers are the face to internet. Here you can get tips and tricks for all browsers and learn how to troubleshoot various errors on browsers. We have more than 100 articles on Google Chrome to learn the complete features of the browser. Also, you can learn other popular browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Edge.
If you have any tips to share with the online community, send your article to us.
Bookmarking is an easy way to access webpages without remembering URLs. However, many people get annoyed with Chrome’s bookmark bar that you can’t hide by default. Chrome allows you to...
Google Chrome became monopoly in the browser world and Firefox is one of the best alternatives for Chrome. However, Firefox also has its own problems like slow loading. In addition,...
Safari is the default browser in iPhone. It comes with decent features to open webpages and customize the readability. Though Apple always claims Safari is the fastest browser in iOS,...
You may be an active browsing enthusiast want to keep in touch with your content on the go. In addition, you may also want to quickly access articles you came...
In our earlier article, we have explained how to manage tabs in Google Chrome browser. Google recently announced they are testing a new feature called Tab Groups in Chrome beta...
Browsers like Chrome, Firefox and Edge offers a startup setting allowing you to open multiple webpages when you launch the browser. However, there are situations you need to open multiple...
Many of us save webpages in Chrome as bookmark for later use. Over period, you may accumulate many bookmark URLs. Having thousands of bookmarks is not an issue. But locating...
The title of this article may be confusing. First, we clarify that permanently modifying content of a webpage is not possible from the browser. Only website owner can edit the...
We use browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari to wander around the web. Learning some quick shortcut tips to use these browsers will help you to work like a...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes