WordPress is a powerful open source platform to build any type of sites one can imagine. Since self-hosted WordPress.org platform needs many other resources like hosting, local development, plugins, etc to make a complete site, it is necessary to have enough experience before starting a live site. This is one of the reason webmasters and site owners quickly start building a WordPress site and give up more faster unable to run a site for long run.
Free WordPress Tutorials
Here we have larger collection of free WordPress tutorials covering articles right from installation to optimizing for search engines. Read these free articles and get benefitted, if you have any articles to share with other users, please send to us.
Using FTP with WordPress
WordPress Admin Dashboard Management
WordPress Migration, Backup and Security
- 10 .htaccess Tips for WordPress
- 10 wp-config.php Tips for WordPress
- Add Favicon in WordPress Site
- Category Based Subscription for WordPress
- Control Widget Visibility
- Add Google Analytics in WordPress
- How Does a WordPress Site Work?
- How to Install WordPress Manually?
- How to Backup WordPress Site Manually?
- Install WordPress Locally on Mac With MAMP
- Checklist for Launching New WordPress Site
- Top 10 WordPress Beginners Mistakes to Avoid
- Top 10 Free WordPress Plugins Every User Needs
- Top 10 Free WordPress Themes in 2023
WordPress Tips & Tricks
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Change Default Upload Folder in WordPress
- Remove Proudly Powered By WordPress Footer
- Fix Slow Page Loading with WooCommerce Ajax Issue
- Cleanup Thumbnails in WordPress
- Edit functions.php File and Add New Functions in WordPress
- Edit .htaccess File in WordPress