Keeping track of changes made to your folders is an important part of maintaining a secure data environment within your Windows PC. Fortunately, Windows has a built-in feature that enables users to monitor views and changes to a specific folder....
You probably have come across pop-up notifications that website wants to know your location, prompting you to accept or block. These websites identify your location to provide more targeted services based on your locality. Chrome browser uses Geolocation services to...
From the beginning of Windows 10, Microsoft has been trying to be more transparent in terms of privacy. They have been simplifying privacy settings a lot in their upgrades and there are more to come. Every user has the privacy...
Did you ever wonder to receive email from someone with your friend’s name? Well, it’s very easy to change the sender name while hiding the email address behind it. This is a simple and popular trick to send emails with...
Tracking the status of the flight is important when you are traveling whether it is for business or personal reasons. Flight tracking is a regular work for frequent travelers. Having a smart devices like iPhone or iPad makes this flight...
Google is not only the monopoly in search engine world. Many other areas on the web are also dominated by Google's product. Website traffic analysis is one such area that Google dominates with the Google Analytics tracking. Basically you should...
Google Analytics is the top most and free web analytics tool offered by the search engine giant Google. You can implement the script in the header section of the pages to track the hit count and other user behaviors. Google...
WordPress classifies the social sharing under plugin territory. So free themes offered in WordPress repository will not have social sharing as a default feature. This basically helps developers to focus on developing plugins which can be used on all types...
What is DNS? Every person using Internet should have a basic knowledge of how the connection from your browser to the web server works in order to retrieve the requested URL. We have explained the domain name resolution process in...
Google Analytics is the most popular and free website tracking method for site owners. You may have multiple websites to track the performance and traffic data. Using single account you can easily add multiple sites in Google Analytics which can...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes