Basics of Web Toolbar
What is Web Toolbar?
Web toolbar is a simple tool offering social engagement and content sharing option to the website users. Normally web toolbar sits in at the bottom or top of your site which offers the site visitors to engage in various activities like bookmarking, web chat and content sharing through social networking sites.
You can customize your toolbar with multiple apps like Facebook sharing button, online chat and translation options. Some of the toolbars also offer apps like reviews and ratings targeted for local business website owners. Below is an example of how a web toolbar will look like:
Why do i need Web Toolbar in my Site?
The simple reason you need Web Toolbar in your site is to increase the visiting duration of your site user. By offering various activities the user is expected to be more involved in your site at the same time providing opportunity for the site owners to monitor geography wise traffic, online users and famous content in the site.
In addition following are the other benefits of using toolbar in your site:
- It is most likely that the engaged users will turn into your regular customers
- Visitors may become your fan or followers
What can i do with Web Toolbar?
Well, the options are plenty including money making opportunities. Here we list down some of them:
- Provide RSS feed of your Blog
- Monitor online users and Offers Online Web Chat
- Social Content Sharing with Pinterest, Digg, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and much more.
- Facility to Bookmark your page with various networks
- Translate your content dynamically to various languages
- Money Making opportunities with programs like Infolinks
How it Works?
What are the Free Web Toolbars available?
Plenty of free Web Toolbars are available in the web. Hello bar, turnsocial and skysa are a few to name it. You can try out any of these to provide more interactive features to your users. There are other type of browser toolbars like Alexa toolbar which act as a plugin to the browser and provides the user about the latest update in your site.