Google Chrome offers different modes for browsing websites. You can use use regular mode, as a guest user or use the private browsing mode. You can open an incognito window...
This is a technology world and all of us use one or other device for professional and personal reasons. You may encounter issues when using devices and apps. You don’t need to be tech nerd to solve simple problems or use shortcuts on the apps.
In this tech tips section we cover articles related to fixes for troubleshooting, shortcuts and how-to tutorials that make your life easy and improve the productivity. We cover products from Microsoft, Google and Apple like Windows 10, iPhone, Mac, Chrome, etc.
If you have any tips want to share with the community, share with us by submitting it as a guest post.
Daily we come across many websites while browsing internet. Most of them we will forget after getting the needed information, while some websites will stand out in the crowd with...
Content monetization is a multi-billion dollar industry with internet giants like Google earning much of its revenue from online advertising. Earlier pay per click programs like Google AdSense had a...
In this digital world, there are mobile apps for every purpose. However, still many people use mobile browser apps for viewing websites. Safari is the default browser in iPhone that...
Apple supplies TextEdit app as a default text editor in MacBook. Unlike Notepad app in Windows, you can use TextEdit app to process both plain as well as rich text...
Microsoft revamped Windows 10 and planned to release the next version Windows 11 by end of 2021. However, you can register for Windows Insider Program to install and test Windows...
Since its release in 2015, Windows 10 has become one of the most popular operating system in the world owing to its wealth of helpful features and tools. Despite previous...
Countdown timer is a cool way to show product launches, discount deals and any other time limited information. It is easy to insert countdown timer widget in websites. However, sending...
Information classification is one of the major security problems when working with organizations and clients. You need to follow the guidelines to classify emails and send as normal, private or...
Ever wondered on how to save your email messages and send them at a certain time period later? Email scheduling is one helpful approach which allows people to delay the...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free Google Ads Coupon Codes