You can use Microsoft account or local user account to login to your Windows computer. When creating local user account, most of the times people use commonly used names like...
This is a technology world and all of us use one or other device for professional and personal reasons. You may encounter issues when using devices and apps. You don’t need to be tech nerd to solve simple problems or use shortcuts on the apps.
In this tech tips section we cover articles related to fixes for troubleshooting, shortcuts and how-to tutorials that make your life easy and improve the productivity. We cover products from Microsoft, Google and Apple like Windows 10, iPhone, Mac, Chrome, etc.
If you have any tips want to share with the community, share with us by submitting it as a guest post.
Proxy is an intermediate server between your device and the internet. Therefore, it helps to bypass the network connection offered through your internet service provider and route through a different...
If you have lot of user accounts in your computer, it is good to check and delete all unused accounts. This will release the storage space occupied by unused accounts...
Windows Terminal app offer a single console for all command line interfaces. By default, you can access Command Prompt, Windows PowerShell and Azure Cloud Shell. You can also add additional...
You can easily create additional user accounts in Windows from the Settings app. It could be a family member account or independent user for accessing your computer. However, do you...
There are text processing apps like Microsoft Word offers extensive features for preparing your content. However, sometimes you may need to use the browser for typing online. It could be...
An IP address is a number in a predefined format used to identify any device connected to the internet. IP addresses can be used to trace your location and possibly...
The properties dialog box in Windows offers complete details of a file, folder or a drive. You can right-click on any item and select “Properties” option or highlight an item...
Windows comes with lot of monitoring apps like Task Manager, Performance Monitor and Services. However, many users do not know that there is also a Resource Monitor app that comes...
Most Windows users know the Task Manager app to monitor and kill open applications running on the computer. In addition, you can also use Services app to view and stop...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows WiFi Connection Issue
- ROYGBIV or VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Create a Free Weebly Blog
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Up to $500 Free Google Ads Coupon Codes