Google Chrome became monopoly in the browser world and Firefox is one of the best alternatives for Chrome. However, Firefox also has its own problems like slow loading. In addition,...
This is a technology world and all of us use one or other device for professional and personal reasons. You may encounter issues when using devices and apps. You don’t need to be tech nerd to solve simple problems or use shortcuts on the apps.
In this tech tips section we cover articles related to fixes for troubleshooting, shortcuts and how-to tutorials that make your life easy and improve the productivity. We cover products from Microsoft, Google and Apple like Windows 10, iPhone, Mac, Chrome, etc.
If you have any tips want to share with the community, share with us by submitting it as a guest post.
Safari is the default browser in iPhone. It comes with decent features to open webpages and customize the readability. Though Apple always claims Safari is the fastest browser in iOS,...
Many of us use iPhone for fun without making the full use of its features. iPhone has Shortcut app which is more complicated for a normal level user. However, you...
Video conferencing is getting easier every day. You can remotely connect with your family, friends, workmates, and clients in the comfort of your home. Video conferencing software sector has improved...
You may be an active browsing enthusiast want to keep in touch with your content on the go. In addition, you may also want to quickly access articles you came...
No matter whether you have a brand new Windows 10 laptop or an old Windows 7/8 PC that your dad used, there are some problems you will face with all...
There are many document formats available for communicating with others. Word documents and PowerPoint presentations are popular due to ease of use and collaborative editing. However, PDF’s are very useful...
You may have shifted from a Mac device to a Windows PC or you adore the macOS interface and its simplicity to navigate. MacOS dock is highly customizable, therefore keeping...
In our earlier article, we have explained how to create transparent background image with Paint 3D. However, sometimes you may be interested in removing an object on the image without...
Paint is one of the oldest and simplest image creation tools for Windows users. Microsoft replaced Paint with Paint 3D in Windows 10, though both apps are still available for...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes