You will find hundreds of articles on the internet explaining how to change the display language in Windows 10 laptops. However, most of them do not tell you that is...
This is a technology world and all of us use one or other device for professional and personal reasons. You may encounter issues when using devices and apps. You don’t need to be tech nerd to solve simple problems or use shortcuts on the apps.
In this tech tips section we cover articles related to fixes for troubleshooting, shortcuts and how-to tutorials that make your life easy and improve the productivity. We cover products from Microsoft, Google and Apple like Windows 10, iPhone, Mac, Chrome, etc.
If you have any tips want to share with the community, share with us by submitting it as a guest post.
Google reCAPTCHA helps to protect your forms from spammers and bots. You can add images showing a text or picture and ask users to identify or enter the correct answer...
Control Panel is the administrator panel in Windows to change the settings of your computer. Though there are some options available in Windows Settings app, Control Panel few additional options....
Unicode has more than 3000 emoji symbols. Though you can copy and paste all the emoji symbols, you can only type some of them using keyboard shortcuts. With Covid-19 pandemic...
Do not get confused with the name SmartScreen, it is nothing to do with your screen. SmartScreen filter is a security feature in Windows 10 to protect your computer from...
Mac is one of the safest devices available whether you are using for personal or organizational purposes. You can install apps from App Store or from third-party websites in your...
Every day you open applications and websites in your Mac. In order to access the apps and websites faster, your Mac will cache the content in local storage. Later, when...
When you create or copy a folder / file on a computer, it is automatically assigned a set of attributes such as date, size, and type. These attributes can be...
Google Chrome offers one of the powerful password managers built right within the browser. You can use the saved username and password details to automatically login to the websites. It...
Instagram is the most popular social media platform for mobile users. You can instantly share pictures and short videos to your followers and follow their activities to keep you busy....
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free Google Ads Coupon Codes