Office applications like Word, PowerPoint and Excel will show you a startup screen whenever you launch the app. This is a default setup both in Windows and Mac Office 365...
This is a technology world and all of us use one or other device for professional and personal reasons. You may encounter issues when using devices and apps. You don’t need to be tech nerd to solve simple problems or use shortcuts on the apps.
In this tech tips section we cover articles related to fixes for troubleshooting, shortcuts and how-to tutorials that make your life easy and improve the productivity. We cover products from Microsoft, Google and Apple like Windows 10, iPhone, Mac, Chrome, etc.
If you have any tips want to share with the community, share with us by submitting it as a guest post.
The best VPN can retain privacy and anonymity by creating a private internet protocol, at the same time; you can use a public internet connection. However, there are hundreds of...
Microsoft basically follows Google's footpath to make changes to their products like Bing Ads and Microsoft Bing search engine. In continuation to that, now they have replaced the Edge browser...
Emoji are text symbols that you can easily insert in desktop and mobile applications. Unicode consortium defines the specification for emoji and release new emoji every year. Fire emoji is...
Microsoft revamped their iconic Edge browser with the Chromium based open source software. In addition to new look there are many new features available with Edge Chromium version. If you...
Technology moves fast. However, mobile is more accelerated still with trends appearing with great regularity and challenging the way users and designers interact. Despite the challenges of 2020, there are...
Apple offers Safari browser on all their devices like iPhone, iPad and Mac. It is useful to have a single browser app when you have multiple Apple devices. However, you...
Microsoft Edge is the default browser supplied with Windows 10. Though you can use Chrome and Firefox, most organizations will force you to work with Edge. By default, Edge will...
Working long hours with laptop or desktop during nighttime can strain your eyes. Almost all monitor display emits the blue light. This blue light is also part of daylight that...
Safari is the default browser app supplied with iOS. By default, tapping on any links from Mail and other apps will open the webpages in Safari. Though this works fine,...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes