Outlook is the popular email service from Microsoft widely used by corporate companies. You can also use Outlook for personal purposes by purchasing Microsoft 365 subscription. With the purchase, you...
This is a technology world and all of us use one or other device for professional and personal reasons. You may encounter issues when using devices and apps. You don’t need to be tech nerd to solve simple problems or use shortcuts on the apps.
In this tech tips section we cover articles related to fixes for troubleshooting, shortcuts and how-to tutorials that make your life easy and improve the productivity. We cover products from Microsoft, Google and Apple like Windows 10, iPhone, Mac, Chrome, etc.
If you have any tips want to share with the community, share with us by submitting it as a guest post.
WhatsApp is a free instant messaging app for mobile phones though you can also use the app in desktop. It is undoubtedly the most popular global messaging app from Facebook...
iPhone by default will add all installed apps on the home screen. You can have unlimited home screens and access the apps by swiping left or right. Though this is...
Mail is the app in iPhone for using single or multiple email accounts. You can easily add any email service providers like iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo!, Outlook, etc. and check your...
The mobile industry is experiencing numerous breakthroughs and advancements in connectivity with the roll-out of various network generations to improve communication. These network generations have successive upgrades (from 1G to...
Data is one of the most critical assets in today’s era of technology. Data backup refers to copying files (documents, images, video, audio, etc.) to a secondary location/server from your...
PowerPoint is the most powerful application for making beautiful presentation slides. You can insert icons, images, SmartArt and shapes in your slide to make them appealing to viewers. However, many...
Keeping mails tidy in the Gmail account can be tedious even though Gmail offer multiple ways of organizing your emails based on different criteria. At times you would experience certain...
Many people use the Mac for months without restarting or shutting down. However, it always a good habit to properly logout or shut down your Mac. This not only helps...
PowerPoint is the most powerful and useful app for creating presentation slides. You can easily create any type of presentation either from the scratch or using one of the default...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows WiFi Connection Issue
- ROYGBIV or VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Create a Free Weebly Blog
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Up to $500 Free Google Ads Coupon Codes