Nowadays, social media apps like WhatsApp taken over the calling and messaging features of traditional mobile phones. However, there are still group of people rely of short messaging platforms like iMessage in iPhone. Apple also introduced lot of new features for iMessage app to boost its usage. If you are using Messages app routinely, here is a small tip to send invisible messages in iPhone.
Sending Invisible Messages in iPhone
The feature is used to hide or mask the message so that someone can’t peek into the phone and read. The receiver can tap on the invisible message and read its content.
- Tap on Messages app and create a new conversation or you can also open any existing conversations to reply.
- Select the receiver in “To” field and type your response in the text box.
- You will see a blue or green up arrow at the right end of the text box.
- Tap that small arrow and hold it.
- You will see a “Send with effect” screen.
- Make sure you are under the “Bubble” tab and there you can see lot of animation options for spicing up your message.
- Select the dot against “Invisible Link” option.
- iPhone will show the preview by blurring the message.
- Now, tap on the blue or green arrow to send the message.
- The message will be inviable both for you as well as the receiver.
- Tap on the message to read its content.
If you have received an invisible message, after revealing the content you will see “Sent with invisible link” text. Note that, the message will automatically go back to blurred invisible state after seeing it.
Other Animated Message Features
In addition to invisible messages, you have the following options in the “Bubble” section of “Send with effect” screen.
- Slam – sent the message like slamming on the face.
- Loud – the message will be giggling louder.
- Gentle – it will be delivered gently with the text size increasing from smaller to normal size.
The “Screen” section allows to send the message showing in full screen mode with varieties of effects.
- Send with echo.
- Send with spotlight mode.
- Show balloons in the screen.
- Send with confetti.
- Send with love showing a big heart.
- Show laser light beam.
- Send with fireworks.
- Send with celebration to show lights.
You can make use of these animation effects when sending messages for different occasions like birthday. Anytime you can tap on the close icon to terminate the animations and go back to message text box.