Reading a lengthy text document can make anyone bored in minutes. However, there are few simple ways to make your documents more attractive and appealing to the reader. One such option is to add colorful text boxes in-between paragraphs. This...
Making a rounded corner element is very easy with CSS and most of the site builders by default offer this function to showcase your images, buttons and text boxes to have a desired rounded corner. Weebly does not offer a...
In our previous article we saw how to add colored text box or paragraph in Weebly site. That was a plain color box and there is another type of color text box to use multiple color mix in the background....
Weebly by default offers Title and Text elements to add text content to your site. These elements will look very simple and there is no default option for adding a customized text boxes to your site. In this article we...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes