Logo is one of the important elements of any website. You need an attractive logo especially when you want to use your website as a brand. There are many free and premium logo maker apps and websites available online. However, you need to prepare your image or spend long time for creating a good-looking logo for your site. Wix Logo Maker is one exception that will help you to create logo using artificial intelligence in few minutes. In this article, we will explain how to create logo with Wix Logo Maker.
Sample Logos from Wix
Before we proceed further, below are some of the high-resolution logo images from Wix (resized into smaller size for the purpose of showing here). You can get high-resolution images in all formats for onetime payment. If you do not want to pay for your logo, it is possible to simply download the single JPEG image for free.
Wix also offers logo making service from professionals. You can hire a designer from Wix Marketplace and create a customized logo for your need.
Accessing Wix Logo Maker
You should register for a Wix account in order to use Wix Logo Maker. You can either create an account beforehand or signup during the process. Go to Wix Logo Maker website and click on “Start Now” button. On the next screen, you have an option to hire a designer or create logo yourself. Click on the “Create a logo” button under “Create a logo yourself” section.
Sometimes you will get an error message like below saying “PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR”. Make sure to disable your adblocker extension and VPN to have stable internet connection. After that refresh the browser to go to the next screen.
You have to register for a Wix account or click on “Login” link to access your account. You can also use Facebook or Google account to login to Wix.
Creating Your First Logo
After login to your account, follow the Wix Logo Maker wizard. Enter the name of your brand and tagline you want to appear on the logo image. You can change these details when customizing the logo at later stage. You can also skip the wizard and directly go to the logo editor.
However, we recommend following the wizard to get automatic suggestions based on your input instead of creating a logo from scratch. On the next screen, enter the business type or industry.
Based on the business you type, Wix will generate a dropdown from which you can select more specific option. For example, you can type art and then select art blog or art portfolio from the suggested list.
Next choose options for look and feel of your logo image. You can choose multiple options like dynamic, fun and modern.
Wix will automatically suggest five set of logo images from which you can choose your design. Click on “I don’t like either of them” option if you do not like the displayed set of logos to move on to next set.
Finally, select where do you want to show your logo image. In our example, we will select website option. However, you can select multiple options like website, business cards, social media, etc.
Wix will use artificial intelligence to process your inputs and show logo suggestions.
View all logo designs and hover over the one you like. Click on the “Customize” button shown on the logo to enter into Wix Logo Maker. Here, you can change the logo text and tagline if required and click on “Replace Icon” to get new suggestions.
In most cases, you should be happy with automatic generated logo images and there are no need to edit the file. This is the power of Wix Logo Maker compared to other online logo making services. You do not even need to edit an image or adjust the text to get your logo. It will only take few minutes to answer few questions and generate your logo.
Related: How to upload logo in Weebly site?
Customizing Your Logo
After clicking on the “Customize” button, you will be taken to online logo editor. Simply, click on the “Next” button on the top right corner if you do not want to edit your logo. Otherwise, you can use the elements on the left sidebar panel to customize the logo for your need.
- Pallets – use the color pallets to change the colors on your image.
- Text – you can change the logo brand text if you want to change the one you have provided in the wizard. It is also possible to change the font and size if you want to adjust them on the image.
- Icons – change the suggested icon with a new one and change the size, color and opacity.
- Shapes – customize the shapes on the logo image and fill the shapes with your desired color or leave them empty.
- Uploads – upload your own image to use on the logo.
- Background – adjust the background of your logo.
Wix Logo Maker will save all the logo automatically when you are making changes. If you really do not like the selected logo or changed your mind to try a new image, click on the Try Another Design” link on top left corner. You will see new set of suggested logos and you can choose one to customize from the beginning.
After finishing your customizations, click on the slider arrows to view your logo with different pages. This will help you to visualize the look of your logo on real online website.
Related: How to change default logo in WordPress login page?
Downloading Your Logo
Finally, if you are happy with the logo, click on “Next” button on the top right corner. You will see options to view your logo on sample online store, basic website or coming soon mode page.
You can either purchase the logo and the selected website design or only purchase the logo you have designed. Click on “Just Logo” button on the top or “I Just Need a Logo” button on the footer to go to the pricing plans page.
Wix offers three options for downloading your logo image:
- Advanced – you can get all logo files with full commercial usage rights for $50. The download includes files in SVG and high-resolution PNG formats along with a brand guide. The original image will be 5000 x 5000 pixels dimensions with crystal clarity. The brand guide includes the details of fonts and colors used on each element of your logo image. In addition, you will also get a social media kit containing profile images and cover phots for popular social platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Basic – this plan will cost you $20 and you will only get standard image files of your logo with commercial usage rights. The download includes files in black and white, original and transparent combinations of 8 image files. You can resize the high-resolution images to adjust the size required for your need. For both advanced and basic plans, you can download the sample set of images to understand what you will get with the purchase.
- Free sample – if you do not want to pay for you logo image, click on the “Download a free sample” link below the pricing plans. You will get your logo in JPEG format with 198 x 198 pixel dimensions. This will be a low-resolution image suitable for a normal website header section.
We recommend you spend some time in designing a proper logo and purchase the advanced plan. It will be a onetime purchase and you can use the logo anywhere on social media and websites. Remember, you can login back to Wix Logo Maker and edit your purchased logo. However, you have to purchase the modified logo files again as the payment is valid for only one time.
Wix Logo Maker is an easy to use tool for getting your logo files quickly. You can customize each element on your logo image to make sure it looks like what you need. If you like Wix, it is also good idea to combine your website and logo together in your purchase. Though it will cost you higher, it is worth trying the bundled option.
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.