Your computer is not just a machine that works for you. You should add a personal touch to make it look and feel like a part of you. Fortunately, Windows 10 offers a full range of customization options, allowing users...
Sidebars play a very critical role in designing a WordPress website. They are the widget-ready areas that allow you to display information that is not part of the main page content, on the sides, above or below the main content....
The right click menu, also known as “Context Menu” appears when you press the right button of your mouse. The context menu will give you more commands over the selected item. You can also open the context menu by pressing...
One of the unique and useful additions to Windows 10 is the Action Center. This is the central display for all system notifications which also provides quick access to settings and various actions. The feature comes in form of a...
There are several things you can customize on your Microsoft Edge browser to make it look and perform the way you want. This may including changing the browser appearance, creating shortcuts, decide what loads when you open a new tab...
Sometimes the new user interface design concepts make us sick. On the name of UI design companies remove the handy features used by people for many years. Scroll bars are shown vertically and horizontally if the visible content exceeds the...
Chrome is the popular browser from Google packed with lot of top-notch features. These features are typically hidden inside the Chrome browser and won't show up until you turn them on. Among all really cool features, one of them is...
Windows 10 has a builtin search box on the taskbar. This Windows search is a file searching feature build on an index system, similar to web based search engines like Google or Bing. You unknowingly use this feature every time...
WooCommerce is one of the popular ecommerce plugins for WordPress. The plugin is popular because it was developed by Automattic, the company that owns wordpress.com services. It is being offered in two different ways. One, as an independent plugin from...
WordPress installation by default comes with few widgets which can be seen under "Appearance > Widgets" section. "Categories" is one of the default widgets used to display the categories generally on the sidebar. In this article let us explore more...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes