How to Convert Blog Feed to Video?
What is Wibbitz?
Wibbitz is a site offering a instant conversion of your RSS blog feed to video with an interactive features. The Text-To-Video platform can then match the best visual representation for the text, add voice-over narration and generate an engaging video out of it.
These videos create an enhanced lean-back viewing experience that can be watched on any device. Using Wibbitz almost any RSS feed on the web can be instantly turned into a short video clip.
How it Works?
Wibbitz-X publisher platform automatically converts text articles into a video which can be viewed on any devices. Wibbitz will convert your titles to an audio using text to speech mechanism and the images in your posts will be automatically used in the video with text-to-speech narration and music soundtrack. You can customize the width and height of the video and embed it any where on your site.
How to Convert a Blog Feed to a Video using Wibbitz?
Wibbitz was offered as a free service at the start and converting your blog feed to an interactive video was just a click away that time. Currently publishers need to contact them with the URL in order to get a quote for the service.
Benefits of Using Wibbitz
- Interactive videos will increase user’s time on site and the page-views
- Automatic video update with your latest blog posts
- Easy to share your videos on social networking sites
Features of Wibbitz
- Enables automatic conversion of text to video
- Add suitable music soundtrack by default
- You can view statistics of user engagement on your videos
- Customize the look & feel of your player to render the video along with your content