China is a different country and expats will find this fact soon after landing on the country. The tech developments happen very fast and people use electronic items you might never seen in any other part of the world. Being...
Nowadays, VPN is not a “nice thing to have” anymore. In fact, it is a “must have” when surfing the web, due to the increasing number of hacking and cyber-attacks. However, there are so many Internet users still do not...
The infamous Great Firewall of China bans many popular services like Google, Facebook and Twitter. This makes the people who live in China need to use VPN to unblock the firewall and access free Internet. Unfortunately, not all VPNs could...
Internet security has become a major concern for most people these days. When accessing the internet, your browser acts as a doorway between you and the web, exposing you to all the security vulnerabilities and threat. Besides, the browser collects...
Microsoft Windows remains the most popular operating system in the world. However, this popularity makes it a key target for malicious attacks. Though the most recent release of Windows 10 OS came with enhanced security features, it has some controversial...
The Internet has really changed the way we live. From academic journals to the most glamorous entertainment, we have everything ready at our fingertips at the touch of a button. While it may be easy to overlook the fact that...
VPNs are secure private networks that allow high safety standards for Internet communication. They are typically used by companies to ensure safe employee access to a corporate office via encrypted communication channels. For individual users, this is a means to...
What is VPN? VPN or Virtual Private Network allows to hide your real identity and access the internet anonymously. Though proxy servers also do the same function, VPN offers highly secured and private connection to the network we use. VPN...
All latest MacBook laptop models come only with wireless ports without any Ethernet option. This means wireless or Wi-Fi is the only way of connecting your MacBook to Internet. Despite regular macOS updates from Apple, users face different types of...
Error 107 or ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR happens often among users of Chrome web browser. This is rather annoying if you can’t access popular websites that you need for daily computing tasks, such as Gmail, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Just like other Chrome...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes