Showing the content in full width of a document may quickly bore the reader. Sometimes, it is a good idea to create your document like newspaper layout with multiple columns. This is one of the easy ways to show attractive...
Outlook is one of the most convenient email clients regardless of whether you are using it in company or for personal use. Obviously, you cannot work the entire time and need to take a break due to sick or vacation....
Many of us use Outlook for sending and receiving emails on daily basis. Therefore, being more productive and efficient with Microsoft Outlook will help to save plenty of time that you can use for other work. In this article we...
Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT) is one of the widely used presentation tools available. It comes in handy when presenting personal or company reports, sales demos and many other purposes. Its use ranges from business meetings, conferences to training among others. Ideally,...
Word is a part of Microsoft Office package and is one of the most popular word processing tools. Millions of businesses and individual users depend on the capabilities of this powerful tool. People create starting from proposals, reports and almost...
Microsoft Excel has a really cool feature known as “Compare files” that allows you compare two specific files or workbooks and helps you highlighting those changes after the comparison. In this article let us explain how to compare two Excel...
When you embed an object in Office documents, the original file name and the default icon will be selected automatically. Here is a step by step process, if you are looking for changing the embedded file name in any office...
Remove or Change Company Name in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Other Office 2003/2007/2010 Documents You will be prompted to enter your company name whenever you install any of the Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 and 2010 software like Word, Excel,...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes