Many colleagues working in organization prepare documentation. The simple way to make documentation is using Word documents, Excel workbooks or PowerPoint presentations. Some time, people also send instructions in Outlook email directly. When preparing instructional documents, you may need to...
Microsoft Office applications are lifesaver for many of us in day-to-day life. Regardless of the education, professional and ethnic background, applications like Excel stand out for decades. Though it is simple to use Excel worksheets to create lists, charts and...
Microsoft Outlook is one of the popular email clients used for personal and professional reasons. Though Google grab considerable users from Outlook, it still rules the email world due to use in corporate companies. Sending and receiving emails in Outlook...
Microsoft Office applications has lot of hidden features. AutoCorrect is one such feature we use every day without making much use of it. In this article, let us explain how to use AutoCorrect and Math AutoCorrect and create custom AutoCorrect...
In our earlier article, we have explained how to compare two Excel spreadsheets. Similarly, you can easily compare Word documents with few clicks. What you need is to have Office 365 or Word 2019. This function will also work on...
Showing the content in full width of a document may quickly bore the reader. Sometimes, it is a good idea to create your document like newspaper layout with multiple columns. This is one of the easy ways to show attractive...
Outlook is one of the most convenient email clients regardless of whether you are using it in company or for personal use. Obviously, you cannot work the entire time and need to take a break due to sick or vacation....
Many of us use Outlook for sending and receiving emails on daily basis. Therefore, being more productive and efficient with Microsoft Outlook will help to save plenty of time that you can use for other work. In this article we...
Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT) is one of the widely used presentation tools available. It comes in handy when presenting personal or company reports, sales demos and many other purposes. Its use ranges from business meetings, conferences to training among others. Ideally,...
Word is a part of Microsoft Office package and is one of the most popular word processing tools. Millions of businesses and individual users depend on the capabilities of this powerful tool. People create starting from proposals, reports and almost...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes