By default, people install Windows operating system in drive C: and use other letters for remaining partitions in hard drive. However, it is not always necessary to use the assigned...
We recommend you to create a guest account in Windows 10 PC or laptop for multiple reasons. You must have been in one of those situations where a friend or...
When using Windows PC, you probably have used, come across or heard of a batch file. However, not many people can clearly tell what a batch file is, its use,...
Simply put partitioning a disk means dividing the hard disk or storage device into several sections. Each section is a logical unit, which function as a separate physical device. After...
If you use your computer on a daily basis, it is more likely that you perform the same tasks repeatedly. You find yourself manually opening the same apps, deleting unwanted...
Starting from Windows 7 through Windows 10, Microsoft supplied both Windows Command Prompt and Windows PowerShell options. They are two command line interfaces that help users to interact directly with...
Windows 10 comes with many great features that improve user experience. However, one of its few shortcomings is that it generates a random computer name during installation. The OS assigns...
Windows has some traditional features carried over for many years. Start button and taskbar are two such features used for many years. In our previous articles, we have explained how...
Microsoft developed Windows interface from the command line based disk operating system (DOS). But still you can use the command prompt as a command line utility in Windows. These commands...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes