Windows 10 provides a variety of customization options, enabling users to change the appearance and functionality for more personalized user experience. For instance, you can modify the appearance of a folder, custom file, drive or desktop icons for various reasons...
80:20 rule works perfectly on many of the things we do in our life. Using your computer is one of the good examples that you will be accessing the same folders most of the times. In earlier versions of Windows...
When using Windows PC, you probably have used, come across or heard of a batch file. However, not many people can clearly tell what a batch file is, its use, or how it is run in Windows. This article will...
The terms drivers, hardware drivers, or device drivers are very common in the computing environment. However, most people cannot tell what is a driver or its importance. Simply put, a driver is a computer program that enables communication between the...
The web is a giant network. There are many things happen in the backend when you type a domain name (website address) on the browser’s address bar and hit enter. One of the first things is that your browser will...
There are many reasons you may need to share the same PC with multiple users. Windows 10 is a powerful and customizable operating system and takes care of all file permissions at system level. This will help you to work...
You may need to deal with different types of files on daily use. Windows 10 uses certain program to open certain types of files by default. For example, a text file with .txt extension will always open in a Notepad...
Sometimes privacy is important for all of us, especially when you use a common computer in a family. You may be interested in protecting a personal file or folder from someone accidentally opening and viewing the content. Unfortunately, when it...
Windows 10 has a builtin search box on the taskbar. This Windows search is a file searching feature build on an index system, similar to web based search engines like Google or Bing. You unknowingly use this feature every time...
Changing Name of Single File or Folder You can easily change the name of any file or folder in Windows by right clicking and choosing 'Rename' option. Also selecting the file or folder and press F2 to edit the name....
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes