Unicode has lot of blocks for different group of characters and symbols. Some groups are very useful like transportation symbols and emoticons. However, blocks like Block Elements have different purpose to create blocks using the Unicode point. You can use...
Nowadays, VPN is not a “nice thing to have” anymore. In fact, it is a “must have” when surfing the web, due to the increasing number of hacking and cyber-attacks. However, there are so many Internet users still do not...
The infamous Great Firewall of China bans many popular services like Google, Facebook and Twitter. This makes the people who live in China need to use VPN to unblock the firewall and access free Internet. Unfortunately, not all VPNs could...
Most of us use Microsoft Office for professional and personal purposes. When you create many documents, you may need to use same content blocks on some of your documents. For example, you have a company logo in WordArt and need...
WhatsApp is one of the most popular chatting platforms for mobile devices. Problem arises when you have too many contacts and use the platform for killing your productive time. Some people really send too many messages throughout the day disturbing...
The web is a giant network. There are many things happen in the backend when you type a domain name (website address) on the browser’s address bar and hit enter. One of the first things is that your browser will...
Microsoft Windows remains the most popular operating system in the world. However, this popularity makes it a key target for malicious attacks. Though the most recent release of Windows 10 OS came with enhanced security features, it has some controversial...
The internet is a public domain and has every type of websites. Users prefer to block a website because it can be a cause of distraction for them. Though blocking a website is one of the most needed features, most...
An image can tell thousand words - images can make web content easy to read and understand. This is the reason why they are widely used across the internet. However, images like other visual content can be distractive, especially when...
Like other browsers, Google Chrome allows users to download files from any websites. You can click the download link or right-click and select the “Save as” option to download the file to your computer. The browser has an integrated anti-virus...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes