StoreFront Online Store Bootstrap 4 Theme
StoreFront is an online store theme made with Bootstrap 4 framework. The theme is integrated with PayPal for receiving payments from your customers.
Features of StoreFront Theme
StoreFront has the five page templates for home, about, shop, FAQ and contact pages. Each page has the latest and beautiful blocks to showcase your products and receive money from PayPal securely.
The home page a full page slideshow with the video and image slides. The first slide is a YouTube video and the remaining slides are images which you can use for showcasing your products. Each slide has two call to action buttons for “buy now” and “view shop” options.
There are ultra modern blocks used for showcasing your products and introduction.
About page has timeline, progress bars, counter, team member and social follow us blocks.
Shop page has a product showcase with the following options:
- Buy now button with PayPal integration.
- Star rating on each products.
- Filter option to filter low to high or high to low pricing order.
- Sidebar to show featured products, filtering based on categories and price filter in slider format.
FAQ page allows you to showcase a popup video from YouTube to explain the purchasing or any other details. In addition there is also a FAQ accordion block to explain all user queries.
Contact page has a form and Google map for users to find you.
StoreFront theme has a text logo, image logo, sticky navigation, animated text background block, animate on scroll and four columns footer. It is fully responsive and the menu will be changed to a hamburger when viewed on smaller devices.
Theme Installation and Modification
The installation and copyright information can be found inside the readme.txt file available with the download. Below is the extract of installation information:
- Replace the images with your own under /assets/images/ folder.
- Edit HTML files and modify the content of your own. PayPal id and YouTube video URLs can also be changed as you desire.
- Upload HTML files and assets folder inside a same folder on your hosting server.
- Open the path in browser with .index.html to see the live site.