Firewall settings allow to protect your WordPress site better along with other options like brute force and comment spam prevention. One of the easy ways to enable firewall for your WordPress site is to use plugins like "All in one WP...
Security is one of the important factors for running a WordPress site. Fortunately there are many free and paid services available to protect your site and safeguard from hackers and malicious attacks. In this article we will discuss about protecting...
Brute force attack is the method of trying to unlock the password protected webpages by trial and error method. Hijackers use complicated bots to guess the username and password on the forms on login, registration and other pages and try...
WordPress powers more than 20% of websites on the Internet. Due to the high popularity and open source nature, WordPress sites are one of the main targets for hackers and malicious software. Your WordPress site could be an easy target...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes