With online criminal activities on the rise, most people prefer keeping their sensitive data locally in a personal computer. This way they can keep their computer safe and prevent unauthorized access to information saved in the PC. Nevertheless, what happens...
Microsoft Excel is a popular data storage and process tool with its use ranging from personal, business to organizational. There are many reasons why we would like to protect data including version control, sharing a uniform master copy, provide controlled...
Windows 10 is one of the major targets for cybercriminals mainly because of its worldwide popularity. It comes with a pre-installed Windows Security app, previously known as Windows Defender. Though this make Windows 10 more secure than its predecessors, the...
Computer virus refers to a malicious code designed to make a computing device as host and breeding ground for infecting other devices. It works like biological viral infection that causes a variety of problems. Windows is the most popular desktop...
Google Chrome is the most widely used browser today. It has exceptional features with a user-friendly interface which is why it is preferred among the masses. However, users can still have security breaches if they are not aware of the...
The primary objective of most of the starter websites is to drive traffic from various sources. However, when the site grows in size, you need to take certain actions to restrict the traffic from comment spammers, invalid bots and human...
One of the major factors that have separated Google Chrome browser from others is its focus on security. With the internet full of malicious attacks, Google has implemented different mechanism to protect Chrome users from such malicious content. The popular...
While we continuously protect ourselves from thieves and pickpockets, there is a whole new genre of criminals who can steal highly valuable information from us online - hackers. Hackers may attack your website to retrieve personal information including credit card...
Firewall settings allow to protect your WordPress site better along with other options like brute force and comment spam prevention. One of the easy ways to enable firewall for your WordPress site is to use plugins like "All in one WP...
Security is one of the important factors for running a WordPress site. Fortunately there are many free and paid services available to protect your site and safeguard from hackers and malicious attacks. In this article we will discuss about protecting...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes