Earlier days many of us use Internet for simple tasks and did not need a strong antivirus software on their computer. People who checked email, did a little word processing, and maybe checked a stock quote or the score of...
Android is the most popular mobile operating system in the world. Many popular mobile companies including Samsung uses Android on their smartphones. Similar to Windows for desktop, smartphone manufacturing companies focus on their hardware while using the capability of Android...
Smartphones are essential part of our daily life. However, smartphones are still an expensive investment for many of us. If you are not superrich, the first thing you should do is to protect your device from scratches. The full screen...
Most of us store a lot of valuable information on our phones including financial data, contacts, family photos and calendar appointments among many other important things. Therefore, it is important for phone owners to pay more attention to their phone...
Google Chrome is a powerful browser. However, you should be careful in protecting your data especially when you use a shared computer to browse the internet. In this article, we will discuss how you can use Chrome extensions to password...
With online criminal activities on the rise, most people prefer keeping their sensitive data locally in a personal computer. This way they can keep their computer safe and prevent unauthorized access to information saved in the PC. Nevertheless, what happens...
Microsoft Excel is a popular data storage and process tool with its use ranging from personal, business to organizational. There are many reasons why we would like to protect data including version control, sharing a uniform master copy, provide controlled...
Windows 10 is one of the major targets for cybercriminals mainly because of its worldwide popularity. It comes with a pre-installed Windows Security app, previously known as Windows Defender. Though this make Windows 10 more secure than its predecessors, the...
Computer virus refers to a malicious code designed to make a computing device as host and breeding ground for infecting other devices. It works like biological viral infection that causes a variety of problems. Windows is the most popular desktop...
Google Chrome is the most widely used browser today. It has exceptional features with a user-friendly interface which is why it is preferred among the masses. However, users can still have security breaches if they are not aware of the...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes