PayPal is one of the popular ways to send and receive money across countries. It has become popular with most of the online stores have PayPal as one of the default payment method. Having a PayPal account is easy as...
Giving money as a gift is tradition in many countries. In China, people put the money in red color envelope and give as a gift during occasions like weddings, birthdays and holidays. This is also a common activity during Lunar...
WooCommerce is a free ecommerce plugin that you can use with your WordPress site. Due to the simple setup, many online sellers use WooCommerce with PayPal as preferred payment option. Setting up PayPal in WooCommerce is very easy; however, you...
Whether you run a content blog with advertising or do affiliate marketing on your site, it is a good idea to have a shopping cart for selling digital goods. You may choose different kind of checkout process, depending upon the...
China is very advanced in technology field where you can literally live without carrying a physical wallet. When you are living in China as a foreigner or expat, it is essential to do payment transactions for your daily routines and...
Millions of foreigners from all over the world visit China every year for various reason including business and tourism. China is a very interesting, technologically advanced and you may not get most of the digital tools you use back at...
Daily more than billion people uses WeChat app all over world for sending messages. It is a must have app for the all living in China. For money transfers and chatting with friends. The app has many hidden features and...
WeChat is the one of the popular payment channels in China along with Alipay. It is the most suitable option for expats and foreigners in China as creating WeChat account does not require Chinese ID card. Also, everyone from road...
Once upon a time Google paid their AdSense publishers only through bank check. The check was issued only under the name of the AdSense account holder. This was really a hassle for the publishers to receive the money in their...
WeChat is the social networking app launched during 2011 in China. Over the years the parent company Tencent realized the potential and expanded the usage to multiple services like taxi payment and mobile top up. Currently the situation in China is...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes