The File Explorer is the default tool for managing your folders and files stored on your computers or other devices connected to your PC. It is used to access, manage and access folders/files and drives on your machine. Though users...
Google Chrome has lots of hidden features and one such feature is using the right click context menu. The browser will offer different context menus when you right click on different places. You can quickly access useful shortcuts by using...
The right click menu, also known as “Context Menu” appears when you press the right button of your mouse. The context menu will give you more commands over the selected item. You can also open the context menu by pressing...
You may need to deal with different types of files on daily use. Windows 10 uses certain program to open certain types of files by default. For example, a text file with .txt extension will always open in a Notepad...
You need some time to setup the Mac after purchasing, especially if you are switching from Windows. The reason is that Apple does not provide customization for most of the things. That does not mean you need to live with...
Microsoft is doing a lot to add more and more features in Windows 10. There are so many ways to customize Windows 10 from different settings. One of the fancy things you can do is to customize Windows 10 start...
Checkbox and radio buttons are very interactive tools in Microsoft Excel. They are widely used to select and deselect an option inside your spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel. Checkboxes are basically used to select more than one option at a time....
Navigational menus are essential and unavoidable part of any website. WordPress has solid menu management to create a menu with any type of content. Also you can drag and rearrange the positions easily and assign the menu to the supported...
Navigation menu bar is part of each pages on a website. Bootstrap 4 uses the base nav component to create navigation bar (shortly navbar). This helps to create different styles of navigation with the default precompiled component, eliminating the need...
Text boxes are used to showcase different types of content like info messages, menus, social widgets, block quotes, etc. As far as we checked no theme by default offers customizable text boxes and you need to make your own to suit...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes