Sometimes things work in a strange manner and WordPress is a best example for that. While it takes less than five minutes to install a live WordPress site, many of them will fail in creating a local copy of the...
If you are a routine website developer, installing WordPress on your local machine can be very useful. It helps you test new features such as themes and plugins without interfering with the live site. Moreover, running your site in a...
We were using MAMP for installing WordPress on local server and for copying live WordPress site to desktop for many years. Initially MAMP was only used on MAC but later they also released Windows version making no need of going...
There are applications like MAMP and WAMP used to create a local server environment. This helps to install packages like WordPress so that developers and site owners can build their site in local PC or Mac. Once the local site is...
It is a common practice and recommended way that you setup and test your site content locally on your computer or Mac before publishing it live on internet. MAMP is an application (both free and Pro versions are available) allows...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes