If you started using WordPress in past two years, you may not be aware of the classic editor. WordPress was using classic editor interface for years before replacing it with...
Customizing WordPress admin dashboard is easy job if you are aware of where exactly the feature is available in the menu. Sometime you will be lost with the vast options and...
WordPress admin dashboard is the place where you can manage all your activities starting from creating a simple post to managing multi-site network. Over the period of time the administrator interface...
After a try out phase Weebly removed the old editor interface and rolled out the new interface without the option of switching. Here is the discussion on various changes with...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free Google Ads Coupon Codes