HTML5 has many new tags included and many others deprecated from the previous version of HTML4. Though some of the HTML4 tags are still supported by browsers for backward compatibility, it is recommended to use only the latest tags in...
Progress bars are used for showcasing skills, percentage of projects completion and for similar purposes. Bootstrap 4 has different styles of progress bars similar to Bootstrap 3 progress bars. In this tutorial let us explore more on each type of...
Bootstrap 4 has a new component called cards. The components like panels, thumbnails and wells in Bootstrap 3 were removed and made as a single component called cards in Bootstrap 4. Cards are mobile friendly elements and became most popular...
A decade back, having a website was a dream and possible only for the tech geeks. Nowadays every common man can start a site or blog thanks to the popularity of free site builder tools and UI frameworks. As site...
Bootstrap allows to create beautiful tables using the CSS framework. Version 4 has some new classes for inverting the table color and making the table responsive. In this tutorial we will discuss various possibilities of creating Bootstrap 4 tables. Default...
In our previous article we had explained how to insert raw codes in WordPress post. There are also scenarios where you might be interested in showing the result of the code snippet. The code can contain script, styles and plain...
Weebly’s drag and drop editor is one of the easiest and lively editor we have seen in site building arena. For a normal user, the real advantage is to view the changes within the editor without the need of seeing...
In our previous article we have seen how to add horizontal image flip widget on your site. In this article we will share step by step instruction on how to add vertical image flip widget in Weebly site. The widget will...
Weebly allows to add "Heading" or "Title" on your webpage through the default "Title" element. This element is grouped under "Basic" category of elements in site editor. Similar to any other element, you can drag and drop the "Title" element...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes