WordPress becomes popular due to its easy to use interface. The design of WordPress is to eliminate the need for coding and make website creation easier. Then why make changes...
WordPress introduced Gutenberg block editor with version 4.8 for editing posts and pages. After that, almost every update contains improvement in Gutenberg blocks and interface. As part of full site...
If you started using WordPress in past two years, you may not be aware of the classic editor. WordPress was using classic editor interface for years before replacing it with...
It’s been few year after Gutenberg block editor replaced the Classic WordPress editor. Many users still do not want to use Gutenberg due to the change in workflow for publishing...
Once up on time internet was filled with static HTML websites. It was easy for webmasters to create and forget the website for many years. However, the situation changed in...
WordPress replaced Classic Editor with Gutenberg block editor with version 5.0. From that time onwards, almost every release contains optimizations and new blocks for Gutenberg editor. This is to make...
WordPress offers two content types by default – one is post and another is page. Many bloggers get confused with posts and pages and use them in wrong manner. You...
Many users were away from open source WordPress due to the dull classic editor interface. However, WordPress introduced Gutenberg block editor with version 5.0 which changed the entire WordPress landscape....
WordPress has lots of hidden tricks to get your quickly done. For example, you can copy the entire post content with single click or manage reusable blocks like posts page....
WordPress introduced Gutenberg block editor with version 5.0. From there, almost each version update has new features for optimizing Gutenberg editor. Frankly, Gutenberg offers superior options compared to previous Classic...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free Google Ads Coupon Codes