The File Explorer is the default tool for managing your folders and files stored on your computers or other devices connected to your PC. It is used to access, manage and access folders/files and drives on your machine. Though users...
80:20 rule works perfectly on many of the things we do in our life. Using your computer is one of the good examples that you will be accessing the same folders most of the times. In earlier versions of Windows...
Windows 10 has a powerful in-built search function, which allows you to locate a specific file in a matter of seconds. The Cortana allows you to find anything more quickly using smart filters such as file type and storage location....
Windows File Explorer has been a great tool, which allows navigating to different folders and files with an easy UI. Though the windows shows as File Explorer, many call it as Windows Explorer. File Explorer in Windows 10 is similar...
Windows operating system has lot of system files and deleting them accidentally will result the PC from stop working. In order to avoid this Windows has a default feature to hide or show important files. You can also hide your...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes