File Explorer is the face of Windows operating system. In Windows 7, it was called Windows Explorer and subsequently Microsoft renamed the app to File Explorer from Windows 10. You...
Control Panel is the administrator panel in Windows to change the settings of your computer. Though there are some options available in Windows Settings app, Control Panel few additional options....
Libraries make one of the most useful file organization features in Windows 10. Libraries are simply logical containers that store shortcuts to the original folders or files, which can be...
Many Windows 10 users get stuck with the ‘folder in use the action can’t be completed’ error which prevents them from accessing, moving or deleting a folder. The issue could...
There are millions of troubleshooting articles available online for fixing your computer problems. Most of the time when reading those articles, you will be asked to open a certain file,...
Windows 10 operating system offers plenty of options to make your daily work easier. It records almost every single activity you do on your computer. This will be helpful when...
It is common to keep personal photos and instructional pictures on computer. Many people also use personal photo as a wallpaper or use for screen saver. However, there is always...
File Explorer helps Windows users to locate and manage the files and programs. When there is an issue with File Explorer, you may not be able to view files and...
Data transfer is one of the problems while using Mac and Windows laptops together. Though there are many ways you can transfer data from Windows to Mac and vice versa,...
The File Explorer is the default tool for managing your folders and files stored on your computers or other devices connected to your PC. It is used to access, manage...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- ROYGBIV or VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Up to $500 Free Google Ads Coupon Codes