On desktop computers, you can use the developer console on the browsers to check the source code of websites. This is a very easy task when using Google Chrome browser both on MacBook and Windows based PC. However, viewing source...
Safari is the default browser in macOS to open webpages. If you are bored with the look and feel of the Safari browser, it is easy to customize the layout. This helps you to rearrange the icons and quickly access...
Google Chrome is popular due to the developer friendly interface. Even a normal users can check the page source and inspect elements on a page using Chrome Developer Tools. We have explained about using Chrome Developer Tools in our earlier...
Google Chrome is currently the most widely used web browser among internet users worldwide. The browser is fast, secure and has a simple user interface alongside other built-in smart features. Moreover, the Chrome browser works on a range of platforms...
Safari browser on your Mac by default doesn't have a menu item named 'Develop'. As the name indicates, it is meant for developers to analyze any websites for designing and development purposes. However, it is most useful for normal users...
Web browsers has two sides of usage. One side by general internet users to browse the web and other side by developers to design apps that works. Google Chrome offers builtin tools for developers to analyze the applications and troubleshoot...
Google Chrome is one of the popular and highly used browser both on Windows and Mac. If you use Chrome as a primary browser, then you don’t need to get bored with the same features. Google does some new things...
Checkbox and radio buttons are very interactive tools in Microsoft Excel. They are widely used to select and deselect an option inside your spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel. Checkboxes are basically used to select more than one option at a time....
What is Weebly Developer Platform? Weebly introduced developer center as part of the carbon upgrade on 1st Oct 2015. This helps any third party developers to build apps and sell on the app center marketplace. The app can be an...
Apple claims Safari is the fastest browser and helps to retain more battery life compared to Chrome and Firefox. Though Safari’s performance goes down over the period of time it is definitely better browser on Mac. Especially for developers there...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes