Web-Boots Bootstrap 4 Theme
Web-Boots is a mobile friendly HTML theme made with Bootstrap 4. It is a power packed theme that comes with the following features:
- 10 home page layouts for agency, dark, portfolio, parallax, business, designer, creative, corporate, video header and default.
- 10+ pre-defined page layouts for services, about us, contact us, parallax page, portfolio, pricing page, FAQ, maintenance mode, article page, product launch and team members page.
Reusable Blocks of Web-Boots Theme
Using Web-Boots theme needs simple HTML knowledge without the need of writing any codes. You can reuse any of the home or other page layouts and insert the block elements on any pages. The theme has the following reusable blocks:
- Header blocks with fullwidth layout and sliders
- Footer blocks with columns and social icons
- Horizontal and vertical timeline
- Counters and timers
- Contact forms
- Pricing tables
- Parallax page
- Featured sections
- Animated flip images
- Video background blocks
- Progress bars
- Social icons
Web-Boots is the last theme you ever need and it has the following features:
- Animate on scroll – all elements will animate when you scroll to that position
- Scroll to top button
- parallax image and video background
- Font Awesome and social icons
- Integrated Formoid contact and subscribe forms
- Google map in contact form
- GDPR compliant checkbox on forms
- PayPal integrated for add to cart and buy now buttons
- Demo pages supplied with sample videos, images and dummy content.
Theme Installation and Modification
It’s a simple HTML theme, you can buy once and use for lifetime. You can modify the content with the below information:
- When you purchase the theme, you will get the download link.
- Download the zip file containing all HTML layouts and theme assets.
- Replace the images with your own under /assets/images/ folder.
- Edit HTML files and replace the dummy content with your own.
- Upload HTML files and assets folder inside a same folder on your hosting server.
- Open the path in browser with index.html to see the live site.
Each HTML file has relevant CSS and Scripts files in header and footer respectively. You can add the remove the file links if necessary.