Safari is the default browser in macOS to open webpages. If you are bored with the look and feel of the Safari browser, it is easy to customize the layout. This helps you to rearrange the icons and quickly access...
Safari is the default browser Apple supplies along with the macOS operating system on all Macintosh computers. Similar to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10, you can’t uninstall or delete Safari browser from the Mac. Mac will automatically open webpages in...
Microsoft Office applications are lifesaver for many of us in day-to-day life. Regardless of the education, professional and ethnic background, applications like Excel stand out for decades. Though it is simple to use Excel worksheets to create lists, charts and...
Microsoft Edge has many beautiful features compared to Chrome and Firefox browsers. One such feature is the tab hover card to show the image preview of the tab content when you hover the mouse over inactive tabs. This will help...
Though all latest laptop models have a touchpad, many of us still prefer to use a separate mouse. If you have desktop PC then we cannot use the computer without a mouse. However, we use mouse only for defined tasks...
Like most of the internet users, you probably open multiple tabs at the same time when browsing. Tabs are very useful as they enable you to open and organize different websites or pages of the same website in single browser...
When browsing the web, you may need to open different sites or pages of the same site in multiple tabs. Working with these multiple tabs at the same time can be confusing, and it is easy to lose track of...
Google Chrome has lots of hidden features and one such feature is using the right click context menu. The browser will offer different context menus when you right click on different places. You can quickly access useful shortcuts by using...
Using Google Chrome is straightforward and the majority of first-time users can get around the browser quickly within no time. Chrome has a simple design and interface, making it easy for users to navigate through pages and tabs. However, browsing...
Favicon is the small site icon shown on the browser's tab. The purpose of this icon is to help users quickly identify the browser tab they need using the small brand icon image. This is very useful especially when you...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes