Google Chrome is a powerful browser. However, you should be careful in protecting your data especially when you use a shared computer to browse the internet. In this article, we will discuss how you can use Chrome extensions to password...
Nowadays, VPN is not a “nice thing to have” anymore. In fact, it is a “must have” when surfing the web, due to the increasing number of hacking and cyber-attacks. However, there are so many Internet users still do not...
Microsoft Windows remains the most popular operating system in the world. However, this popularity makes it a key target for malicious attacks. Though the most recent release of Windows 10 OS came with enhanced security features, it has some controversial...
Privacy is a major concern in today’s era because privacy breaches happen quite frequently. It is important to be vigilant especially when it comes to your internet browser. Google Chrome has built-in features to provide privacy to the users. You...
You must have wondered how you can stop someone from seeing your text messages if you do not want him or her to. Many people are concerned about the privacy of their messages. Perhaps sometimes you are organizing a surprise...
From the beginning of Windows 10, Microsoft has been trying to be more transparent in terms of privacy. They have been simplifying privacy settings a lot in their upgrades and there are more to come. Every user has the privacy...
What is DNS? Every person using Internet should have a basic knowledge of how the connection from your browser to the web server works in order to retrieve the requested URL. We have explained the domain name resolution process in...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes