WordPress has been widely used to create millions of websites and blogs to increase visibility for various brands. However, making major changes especially to a large site can be a challenge and may break your website. Therefore, it is advisable...
There are two different ways to host websites on the web. One is to go for free hosting companies like Weebly, Wix, etc. This is a good and easy option for a small site owner. However, if you are planning...
Website optimization is an essential and regular routine of any webmaster to run a website. Google officially included page speed as one of the search-ranking factor for mobiles. Soon that will be the case for desktop search results too. When...
WordPress is a powerful content management system for creating content and blog sites. But still not suitable for creating community based forum sites. there are hardly few plugins offer forums like bbPress, Asgaros, wpForo, etc. Again the capabilities of all...
Weebly offers basic elements to start building your website. These basic elements are no more sufficient to have a trendy site. Plugins and widgets are additional piece of code that enhances or adds a functionality of your Weebly site. Weebly...
Google Analytics is the top most and free web analytics tool offered by the search engine giant Google. You can implement the script in the header section of the pages to track the hit count and other user behaviors. Google...
Hosting a website on PHP based platforms needs many basic things to be understood in order to quickly troubleshoot and resolve the problems. Most of the activities on the admin dashboard and site will trigger a PHP script to output expected result....
PHP is an open source scripting language that acts as a backbone of your WordPress site. As with every software languages, PHP is also maintained and updated continuously to have improved functionalities and better security. Hence it is important to...
Breadcrumbs help user to navigate through your site easily and make the search engine results contemporary by displaying the breadcrumb trail. Though most of the themes offer breadcrumb as a default feature you may not have complete control over it...
If you are using self-hosted WordPress version for building your site and facing an error like “Fatal Error - Allowed memory size of ------ bytes exhausted" then the most probable cause could be the PHP memory limit. Most memory related...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes