Apple’s iPhone devices are worldwide famous for its design and frequent updates to its operating system iOS which brings new improvements and features more quickly than any other mobile phone device. Recently Apple releases its latest version iOS 13 which...
Many of us prefer to use faster and more responsive smartphones. However, constant consumption of power could cause your battery to heat and reduce the lifetime of your phone. When your smartphone overheats, many issues may start to arise like...
Smartphone has become a necessity, enabling users to do a myriad tasks including playing games, watching videos, navigating directions and browsing the web among others. To accommodate these needs, manufacturers have improved device features such as the processor, as well...
Smartphones are probably the most prevalent devices that we have in our lives. In some cases, it is no longer necessary for us to use laptop or desktop PC to do some tasks. For example, you can check emails and...
Buying and using a laptop is relatively easy task. However, maintaining it properly for long run is daunting task. With so many applications and games available for to work and play around, you need to be careful in daily usage...
Battery life in a laptop is a very important part and you cannot ignore this. Battery life differ based on manufacturer and additional application installed on your laptop. For example, playing high resolution games or watching videos will easily burn...
One of the biggest problem with smartphones is that they need to be charged at least once in a day. And the iPhone is not an exception to that. In reality you may even need to charge multiple times or...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes