Microsoft Office applications are lifesaver for many of us in day-to-day life. Regardless of the education, professional and ethnic background, applications like Excel stand out for decades. Though it is simple to use Excel worksheets to create lists, charts and...
Microsoft Office applications has lot of hidden features. AutoCorrect is one such feature we use every day without making much use of it. In this article, let us explain how to use AutoCorrect and Math AutoCorrect and create custom AutoCorrect...
The ultimate reason most of us go to work is to earn money and we often think that job is just a way to make money. However, the truth is that your job not only helps you to grow professionally...
Gmail has an astronomical 900 million users around the world. It has made our life way easier. Almost every website that recommends signing up gives an option to sign up using a Google account. So, you don’t have to create...
Working on the Internet requires focus, energy and usable tools to remain productive. With all sorts of distractions surrounding you; social networks, videos, news competing for your attention it is easy to divert from your main task and end up...
We all use use Facebook on a daily basis for connectting with friends, to keep up with world news and even for online marketing. Whether you are a marketer or just a fun user, it is likely you spend much...
Gmail has grown to become one of the most popular email service owing to its numerous features and integration with other Google products and services. One of these features is the host of keyboard shortcuts that are specific to Gmail....
Whether you are a company manager, a member of the project team, a student or a teacher, making presentations is something you have to deal with from time to time. In such a situation, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT) is a powerful...
Have you ever used Standuply? Well, if not, you should really get try it. Standuply is a Slack tool that makes stand up meetings via written text, voice and video and also keeps track of team performance and execution automatically....
Most of us use Microsoft Outlook for sending emails and calendar meetings/appointments. However, you can also use Outlook for creating tasks and follow up the progress till completion. It is also possible to assign or delegate the tasks to your...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes