WordPress has been widely used to create millions of websites and blogs to increase visibility for various brands. However, making major changes especially to a large site can be a challenge and may break your website. Therefore, it is advisable...
MAMP is free software you can use to install localhost environment for testing and developing WordPress sites. In our earlier article, we have explained how to move live WordPress site to your MacBook using MAMP. One of the important steps...
Running a site on self-hosted WordPress platform needs lot many upgrades. You should frequently update WordPress versions, theme and plugins. Generally these updates do not require any database update. But there are some changes, which need a modification in your...
Similar to have backup of important files on a computer, it is necessary to have a complete backup of your WordPress site. When an unforeseen situation happens like database is corrupted due to update, the backup data can be restored...
WordPress from the outlook may have easy to use interface and look simple. But certain times it is necessary to know what happens in the background to have more precise control on your site. Especially when you are a beginner...
The power of self-hosted WordPress platform heavily relies on how effectively you use plugins. Besides whatsoever costly theme you have there are always plugins needed to boost certain parameters and shortcode plugins are the most popular to offer any feature...
There are applications like MAMP and WAMP used to create a local server environment. This helps to install packages like WordPress so that developers and site owners can build their site in local PC or Mac. Once the local site is...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes