WordPress works with PHP and MySQL. The core PHP files will pull data and parameters from the database to assemble the page. However, it happens dynamically each time when a...
WordPress by default will create some core tables in the database during installation. These tables are sufficient for WordPress to work properly. However, plugins will add additional tables to enhance...
WooCommerce is one of the popular ecommerce plugin for WordPress site. The popularity comes due to the fact that Automattic the company behind WordPress is the same developer for WooCommerce....
cPanel is the hosting control panel that helps you to access your server and manage tasks. This is a web-based portal with separate username and login for access. Almost all...
If you are a routine website developer, installing WordPress on your local machine can be very useful. It helps you test new features such as themes and plugins without interfering...
WordPress has been widely used to create millions of websites and blogs to increase visibility for various brands. However, making major changes especially to a large site can be a...
MAMP is free software you can use to install localhost environment for testing and developing WordPress sites. In our earlier article, we have explained how to move live WordPress site...
Running a site on self-hosted WordPress platform needs lot many upgrades. You should frequently update WordPress versions, theme and plugins. Generally these updates do not require any database update. But...
In our previous articles we have described how to install WordPress on localhost using MAMP and how to move live WordPress site to localhost. When you start building a site, it may...
WordPress from the outlook may have easy to use interface and look simple. But certain times it is necessary to know what happens in the background to have more precise...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes