MAMP is free software you can use to install localhost environment for testing and developing WordPress sites. In our earlier article, we have explained how to move live WordPress site to your MacBook using MAMP. One of the important steps...
We were using MAMP for installing WordPress on local server and for copying live WordPress site to desktop for many years. Initially MAMP was only used on MAC but later they also released Windows version making no need of going...
There are applications like MAMP and WAMP used to create a local server environment. This helps to install packages like WordPress so that developers and site owners can build their site in local PC or Mac. Once the local site is...
It is a common practice and recommended way that you setup and test your site content locally on your computer or Mac before publishing it live on internet. MAMP is an application (both free and Pro versions are available) allows...
We develop and test our local WordPress site regularly using MAMP on Apple Mac OS X. With the latest release of Yosemite OS X 10.10 for public use, MAMP stopped working on Mac. When MAMP application is launched it is...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes