Your computer is not just a machine that works for you. You should add a personal touch to make it look and feel like a part of you. Fortunately, Windows 10 offers a full range of customization options, allowing users...
Keeping the desktop clean is important to access the files easily and speed up the booting time of your PC. However, most of us add many files on the desktop to make it clutter. In addition, visually finding a file...
When you install Windows 10, it loads with its own default display settings. In most cases, these are the optimal settings for your computer for best content display and clear images. However, sometimes Windows 10 will display the text and...
MacBook is a companion for many of the people for the whole day. Some people love to work on the Mac during nighttime without disturbance. But working long during nighttime will not only affect your physical health but also mental...
It is a common practice to connect to a bigger monitor screen when your laptop size is small. It helps in many ways like prioritizing and differentiating the tasks in two screens. By default when you connect an additional monitor,...
Windows has some traditional features carried over for many years. Start button and taskbar are two such features used for many years. In our previous articles, we have explained how to customize Windows 10 start menu and task manager. In this...
You will easily get bored when using computer for many years. One easy way to keep you fresh is regularly rotating the theme of your computer to make it looks different. The default Windows 10 comes up with limited number...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes