Control Panel is the administrator panel in Windows to change the settings of your computer. Though there are some options available in Windows Settings app, Control Panel few additional options....
WordPress administrator control panel has hundreds of default settings. In addition, your theme and installed plugins can add custom menu items in the panel. One important section of the admin...
Your laptop and desktop computer’s performance highly depends on how you use the power settings and battery. In addition, it is a good idea to customize the power settings to...
It is necessary to use multiple tools to manage your Windows computer. For example, you have to clean up the temporary files frequently to free the storage space. Windows operating...
Windows operating system has multiple ways to find the settings and apps on your computer. Starting from the Search box, you can use Start menu, Power User menu (Win Logo...
What is Network Discovery? “Network” is an interconnection of different devices and “Discoverability” is an ability of being found out. Thus, in simplest term network discovery is the “property of...
Typing special characters and accented language letters is a difficult task using the English keyboard layout in Windows 10. You can use alt code shortcuts to insert symbols and letters....
Windows 10 comes with over 100 pre-installed fonts that you can use to manipulate how text appears on the screen or documents. Additionally, some applications such as Microsoft Office can...
When working on computers you need to deal with different type of files on daily basis. By default, Windows 10 assigns an associated app for opening each file extension. This...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free Google Ads Coupon Codes