WooCommerce is one of the popular options for WordPress site owners to create an online store. The popularity of WooCommerce is due to two simple facts. One is that most of the popular themes supply custom store solution with integrated...
Autoptimize is one of the popular plugins to speed up your WordPress site. There are more than 1 million active installation of this plugins with an average rating of 4.7 from 1K+ users. It can’t be false that so many...
In today’s digital world, mobile phones have become more than just communication devices. With millions of apps for almost anything, we can conveniently use our phones to perform a variety of tasks ranging from entertainment to buying and selling products...
The popularity of WordPress is increasing day by day amongst bloggers and business owners. However, it does not mean you can get anything done without choosing appropriate resources. Besides those basic stuffs like hosting, themes and plugins there is another...
Why Do You Need Caching Plugin? WordPress is a well optimized platform for website development and there are ways to further improve its performance. As you add more elements, such as themes, widgets, high-resolution images and others, your website’s loading...
Google Chrome shows “err_cache_miss” error in many occasions. It simply indicates that the browser couldn’t able to get the cached copy of the page you are trying to access. You will see this error message on the browser and sometimes...
A webpage doesn’t stay accessible forever. But fortunately, Google regularly takes snapshots of webpages that we can view later. Cached pages are essentially backups that are stored in Google’s servers. Practically search results come with cached link and clicking on...
Back to basics - let us learn how to clear browsing history in popular browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Safari. Browser caching, though meant for speed up your browsing experience, can result in blocking the access to the...
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED is a well known error and mostly, it happens among Google Chrome users. So, if you are spending a lot of time surfing the web with Chrome, there’s a chance that it will happen to you. Fortunately, err_connection_refused error...
Google Chrome regularly shows many error codes starting with “err_”, sometimes you will also see errors starting with "DNS_". DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error is one of the things that can make your online experience less than optimal. The browser will resolve the...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes