Safari is the default browser Apple supplies along with the macOS operating system on all Macintosh computers. Similar to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10, you can’t uninstall or delete Safari browser from the Mac. Mac will automatically open webpages in...
When you are browsing the web and busy with some important assignment, the thing that annoys the most is the autoplay audio and video in your browser. They are one of the biggest distractions that need to be taken care...
You may hear no sound or some intermittent sound, when you have audio problems. There could be many reasons why you face sound or audio problems in Windows 10. It can be a software conflict or may be due to...
WordPress has an integrated HTML5 audio player to showcase your audio files in simple manner. You can either create a player with single audio or with multiple audios as a playlist. In this article we will explain how to add...
HTML5 offers easy way to embed audio and video files with default player supported by most of the browsers. Listen to Your Audio The <audio> element in HTML5 is used to embed audio file to your web page. Beloe is...
Multimedia makes your site more beautiful and gives a stunning look. In general multimedia elements offer an interactivity by providing the progress control to users like pausing or playing a video. Adding multimedia elements to your Weebly site is as...
Weebly offers a very simple audio player as part of Weebly pro pack. Actually it is a HTML5 audio player which can be easily added with few lines of code and definitely there is no need for upgrading if you only want...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes