Are you a webmaster or site owner confused with jargons used in webmaster’s community? Are you looking for a webmaster glossary explaining terms in simple English? If yes, then you are landed on a perfect place!!! There are many terms used...
Every website owner needs to put lot of effort for driving traffic to the site. Using effective tools may make a huge difference in the performance of your SEO campaign. You don’t need to pay a hefty price tag with...
Backlink is a hyperlink pointing to your domain from other websites. It has a large value as search engines rank the pages with more backlinks in top of the results page. The concept is that when many people like your...
Gone are the days site owners do not worry about the user experience and provide whatever they think is good for users. With mobile becoming major source of advertising income it is ultimate need for site owners to offer mobile...
Google webmaster tools is a free feature offered by Google for site owners to submit and monitor their sites. Though there are many useful features available there are three important things a site owner should keep track through Google webmaster...
Google Search Console is the only way to submit your WordPress site to the world's most popular search engine - Google. Unlike Bing, Google does not offer anonymous site submission and it is mandatory to verify the ownership of your site...
How to Add and Verify Google Webmaster Tools Code in Your Free Weebly Site? With Google's dominance in the search engine world, it looks submitting your site to Google is the only way to get quality search traffic. In order to submit...
What is Baidu? Baidu is a leading search engine in China with more than 75% of market share. You can submit your site to Baidu through Baidu Webmaster Tools. Other than Site and Sitemap submission Baidu offers wide range of various free...
If you are the one still relying on Pay-Per-Click advertisement campaigns and search engines to pull traffic to your site then it’s a high time to think about social media traffic. Especially if your site has some beautiful videos or simply photo...
The Preferred Domain (with WWW or without WWW) setting option in Google Webmaster Tools allows the webmasters to set how their domain is to be shown in the search results, that is with www or without www. Webmasters should understand...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes