Search engines are the primary source of traffic for many websites. However, there are many reasons you need to hide your site from search engines. WordPress allows you to hide...
A webpage has different components assembled together. The content what you see on the browser helps readers to understand the purpose of the webpage. However, it is not sufficient for...
Blogging has become one of the profession among youngster thanks to pay per click programs like Google AdSense. There are many affiliate and advertising programs available online. However, Google AdSense...
Crawler is a piece of software code used to collect the information of webpages available on the internet and index them in the database. AdSense crawler is used to collect...
A “robots.txt” is a text file in the root directory of a website informs web crawlers what are the content not allowed to be crawled in that site. The protocol to...
Past few years Google optionally demanded site owners to comply with mobile guidelines and finally it announced that mobile friendliness of a site would be considered in search algorithm and...
Though WordPress is built with robust blogging features and emerged as a content management system (CMS) in recent times, it lags built-in SEO capabilities like automatic Sitemap, robots.txt editor, etc....
Yandex Webmaster Tools offers a wonderful option for webmasters to analyze the pages not included in the Yandex search engine. This tool helps to understand the followings: Not indexed pages...
The primary objective of a webmaster is to make sure all the pages are indexed by search engines. However, there are many reasons a website owner needs to hide pages...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free Google Ads Coupon Codes