Robots.txt inclusion is a standard way of instructing search engine crawlers what content to crawl and what not in your site. You can either directly access robots.txt file and edit...
Google uses Googlebot crawler for crawling and indexing webpages at least once in a day. Generally, the crawling is based on the XML Sitemap you submit in Google Search Console....
Search engines are the primary source of traffic for many websites. However, there are many reasons you need to hide your site from search engines. WordPress allows you to hide...
A webpage has different components assembled together. The content what you see on the browser helps readers to understand the purpose of the webpage. However, it is not sufficient for...
Blogging has become one of the profession among youngster thanks to pay per click programs like Google AdSense. There are many affiliate and advertising programs available online. However, Google AdSense...
User agent is a umbrella term used for many purposes. In search engine world, this term is used for the automated crawling bots used by various search engines like Google...
Crawler is a piece of software code used to collect the information of webpages available on the internet and index them in the database. Google has plenty of crawlers for...
A “robots.txt” is a text file in the root directory of a website informs web crawlers what are the content not allowed to be crawled in that site. The protocol to...
Past few years Google optionally demanded site owners to comply with mobile guidelines and finally it announced that mobile friendliness of a site would be considered in search algorithm and...
Though WordPress is built with robust blogging features and emerged as a content management system (CMS) in recent times, it lags built-in SEO capabilities like automatic Sitemap, robots.txt editor, etc....
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows WiFi Connection Issue
- ROYGBIV or VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Create a Free Weebly Blog
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Up to $500 Free Google Ads Coupon Codes