Microsoft Word offers an easy way to insert tables on your documents. However, it is a difficult task to edit and manage tables within a Word document. For example, you can easily apply formatting and apply formula in Excel tables...
Microsoft Excel is one of the most powerful and popular applications of the Office suite, owing to its numerous features that help to perform a variety of task. Excel is useful in any industry for data management, data analysis and...
Mail merge is a Microsoft Word feature that allows you to personalize a section for each copy of a similar document. It allows you to use a list of contacts or other pieces of a document stored in a database...
You can use SUM formula to add the numbers in different cells and display the sum in a particular cell. This is an easy task, what about if you want to show the summation symbol in the beside cell. Most...
Most organizations across the world use Microsoft Excel to accomplish various tasks. You can do simple data analysis to complex tasks like tracking sales, managing inventory and generating memos with Excel. It provides a grid interface that allows users to...
Microsoft Excel is a popular data storage and process tool with its use ranging from personal, business to organizational. There are many reasons why we would like to protect data including version control, sharing a uniform master copy, provide controlled...
The content area in the Excel workbook is generally small. The ribbon area occupies the top portion of excel containing tool icons and text descriptions for each menu tabs. When you have a larger excel sheets, you should get rid...
Microsoft Excel is a versatile productivity tool, but it is still susceptible to various problems. Sometimes, it may not open immediately when you click on a spreadsheet. Even a 30 seconds delay can hurt the flow of your job, especially...
Changing Name of Single File or Folder You can easily change the name of any file or folder in Windows by right clicking and choosing 'Rename' option. Also selecting the file or folder and press F2 to edit the name....
Microsoft Excel has a really cool feature known as “Compare files” that allows you compare two specific files or workbooks and helps you highlighting those changes after the comparison. In this article let us explain how to compare two Excel...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes