The entire web works based on the communication protocol between the browser and the web server. You may see different types of HTTP errors codes on the browser when something goes wrong. The 4xx HTTP error or status code indicates...
The communication between the client browser and web server can have different types of problems. The web server returns 4xx HTTP status codes whenever there are errors in processing the request received from the browser. The web server sends a...
When it comes to downloading a file from the Internet, you might have faced some of the errors in Chrome. Whether it’s a small or a big file, there might be an error which can conflict the download operation in...
There are many reasons you will get connection errors when opening a webpage. These errors appear regardless of the browser you use, Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge or Safari. Most of the browser errors occur not due to the...
Yoast WordPress SEO plugin is among one of the highly rated and most used SEO plugins for WordPress. Besides allowing to add custom meta description, title and other on-page optimizations it also offers many other additional features. Some of the...
404 is a HTTP status code returned by a server when the requested URL is not found. This is very common especially on bigger sites due to various reasons. In this article we will explore the reasons for 404, why...
What is a Redirect? As the name indicates, redirect is a technique to route search engine crawlers and visitors to an available webpage when a requested webpage is not available. There are many ways to setup redirect from a old...
Internet uses HyperText Transmission Protocol (HTTP) to send and receive data. For each request received from a web browser, the server sends a three digits HTTP response code. Each code in the response indicates a different meaning and in this...
Larger the site and more the number of internal links increases the possibility of internal broken links and leads to 404 page not found error when a user tries to visit that broken link. You can easily check and correct...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes