WordPress works with PHP to process and assemble content from the database. WordPress makes many tasks simple by offering parameters and functions that you can control in wp-config.php and functions.php...
PHP is server side scripting language which is the backbone of WordPress websites. WordPress core, themes and plugins contain PHP files that help you to get content from the database...
WordPress is an absolute favorite among developers and bloggers because it is super flexible and customizable. With thousands of useful plugins, you can create an amazing web page with the...
What is wp-config.php File? You should know the template files when working with self-hosted WordPress sites. There are many template files like wp-admin.php, post.php, header.php, etc. Wp-config.php is one of...
Default Media Saving in WordPress WordPress by default saves all media files like images, videos and PDFs under the directory called “Uploads”. For example you can view an uploaded image...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free Google Ads Coupon Codes